The MBA programs admissions policy is to ensure that incoming classes consist of highly qualified individuals who represent a variety of academic backgrounds, work experience, geographical origins, and are strongly motivated for international business.
Download the application Form (PDF file, 87 Kb). Fill it out and send it.
Or contact IFAM (with your full name and address) to receive it by mail.
Please proceed to your admission as early as possible: each dossier is managed individually.
Send the following documents along with your Application Form:
- Curriculum Vitae – Resume
- BBA, or undergraduate degree (copies of all diplomas since High School)
- Original Transcripts in English
- T.O.E.F.L. Score (or TOEIC Score when applicable) *
- G.M.A.T. Score *
- Two references (recommendation letters) (you can download them here)
- Written personal statement (in English)
- 1 photo
- Application fee (non refundable) = 77 €
* These scores are an admission condition for the MBA University program. Participants to the International MBA program (Paris) will have to provide these 2 scores before the graduation.
Once your Application dossier is complete, we will evaluate your application and contact you for a formal admission meeting, based on your motivation to join the program and your career objectives.