Our academic partners
The originality of IFAM's program is that it has been entirely conceived as an American-style program. Even while in France, students are thoroughly prepared for their American adventure.
The first 3 years (BBA Program) are globally organized towards their departure, so that there is no repetition of courses once in America: the faculty's orientation is American (the origin of most of the professors too); and the general ambiance, while retaining its international character, has a decidedly American flavor.
The fourth and last year of study is normally completed in the United States at the end of which the students are awarded the MBA degree from their respective American university, jointly IFAM MBA.
IFAM has developed special agreements with several prestigious universities in the United States:
- Pace University (New-York)
- Suffolk University (Boston)
- Central Michigan University (Michigan)
- University of Dallas (Texas)
- Northeastern University (Boston)
- Bryant College (Rhode Island)
- CLU (Californie)
We have also developed active academic partnerships :
- Belgrad : European University – BBA joint program
- Lodz (Poland) : joint Executive MBA
- Bar (Montenegro) : Univerzitet Mediteran Podgorica, Fakultet za turizam, MTS - Montenegro Tourism School – BBA joint program
Other partnerships are also open to our students in Japan, Egypt, Spain, Italy, China, India, Kazakhstan, Russia…
IFAM also offers a Summer Session with Sofia University in Tokyo, Japan, which enables our students to experiment Japanese management environment.
IFAM is present in Rabat, Morocco with its partner IPIATE with a BBA specialized in Marketing & Communication, a 1 year program specialized in Marketing & Communication and a MSc in Strategic Maketing.